November 17, 2011

Scarecrow Party Mix Recipe

Pin It
I wanted some kind of a Halloween snack mix for my baby's Birthday party last month.  I wasn't sure what to do or get when I came across this gem of a recipe on Pinterest.  I love pinterest for finding all kinds of fun ideas.  I made a few changes to what I felt would maximize the tastiness of the mix and I think it turned out great.  My sister who is evil and rascally tried to dig through the mix to pull out all of the Reeses Pieces.  She is a hater of Candy Corn so the mix wasn't her favorite but I really enjoyed it.


In a Large Bowl add about 2-4 cups of Prepared Popcorn with nuts.  I used a Target brand but Crunch n' Munch or anything like that would work perfectly.


Top with 2-4 cups of Pretzels, and a cup or two of Candy Corns.

Add in a sprinkling of Reeses Pieces.  These are so yummy and I'm pretty sure they are made in Heaven.

Mix the goodness together!
Then I tossed in a bag of Goldfish S'mores and boy was I glad I did!  It added the perfect graham and Mellow action that this mix needed.

Stir everything together and Enjoy!


Scarecrow Party Mix Recipe
Source:  Just Make Stuff


2-4 Cups of prepared Caramel Popcorn with Nuts
2-4 Cups Pretzles
1-2 Cup Candy Corn
1-2 Cup Reeses Pieces
1 package Goldfish S'mores

Mix everything together and enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment