September 5, 2011

Speedy Tuna Noodle Skillet Recipe

Pin It
I recently posted a recipe where I used crazy low calorie tofu shirataki noodles.  They are only 40 calories for the entire bag of noodles and they are very noodle like.  I had purchased two packages and wasn't sure what I wanted to make with the second bag.  I am a lover of food television.  I like to watch food shows when I'm bored or when I have my 3 year old around and don't want her to see the shenanigans that go on when"The Real Houswives of New Jersey" is on.  I find food shows to be very informative and fun.  I caught an episode of "Hungry Girl" and she just happened to be making a quick and easy recipe with those crazy noodles.  So I decided to whip up a batch of the Hungry Girl Speedy Tuna Noodle Skillet recipe.  I decided to change it up just a bit by adding peas.  This wasn't a super great recipe..but it was fast and terrifically easy.  If I make it again I'll change it up a little.  I felt that it was a little bland and a little on the squishy side.


You will need Garlic Powder, 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup, Tuna in water, Shirataki Noodles, and Peas.

Rinse the noodles according to package directions.

Start cooking the Noodles according to the package directions.  They cook very quickly so move on to the next step ASAP.
In a skillet add the Cream of Mushroom Soup


Add in some thawed Peas

and a can of Tuna Fish.

Season with Salt & Pepper and Garlic Powder.  Mix it all together really well.

When the noodles are done cooking drain them and place them on a paper towel.

You will want to dry the noodles very well.

Place the noodles in the skillet and stir to combine.

Enjoy!


Speedy Tuna Noodle Skillet Recipe
Source:  Hungry Girl - Food Network

1 Package Shirataki Noodles
1 Can Tuna in water
1 Can 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 Cup frozen Peas, thawed
Garlic Powder to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste

Prepare Shirataki noodles according to package instructions.  Meanwhile, over medium heat add the soup to a skillet along with the Tuna, Peas, and seasonings.  Stir everything together well.  When the noodles are done add them to the skillet as well and stir well to combine.

Enjoy!

Approximately 2 servings

234 Calories
20 Carbs
4 Fat
27 Protein Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment