August 14, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent Roll Recipe

Pin It
I love cooking with Pillsbury refrigerated dough!  I pretty much think it is a miracle worker.  It can be used in so many different dishes from savory to sweet.  It makes things whip up quick and easy.  And..the biggest bonus of all is that I don't have to make dough (which scares me)!  I saw this post with some amazing looking treats that I just had to try.  I whipped them up in no time flat and they were very tasty. 


You will need Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Chocolate Chips, and Peanut Butter.

Roll out your dough and put a dollop of Peanut Butter on the end and sprinkle a bunch of Chocolate Chips.

Roll up the dough into a little pouch and try to seal it by pressing all the seams together.

Place the dough pouches on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 11-12 minutes.

Yummy!  Just look at the ooey gooey Peanut Butter oozing out of the one I didn't seal well enough.  Good stuff!

Enjoy!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Crescent Roll Recipe
Source:  For the Love of Cooking

1 Package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1/2 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2/3 Cup Peanut Butter

Unroll the Crescent dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.  Place 1 TBSP of Peanut Butter on the big end and cover with about a TBSP of Chocolate Chips.  Roll up and press all seams to seal the goodness inside.  Bake 375 degrees 11-12 minutes.

Enjoy!

Nutritional info per Crescent roll

275 Calories
23 Carbs
18 Fat
5 Protein Pin It

1 comment: